Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Stevenson BasketbaLL


It has been a long time coming and the basketball season is coming to a halt. It's been a long road for me being a part of the Varsity team for four years consecutively. Now I have reached my Senior year. Throughout all of the years it has been constructive but it never went the way I envisioned it to be. I guess the saying "You Can't Always Get What You Want" is dominantly true. Despite that, all the players that I've played with were good people. Although as good of a people they are, they all human and they have a minds of their own; as weird it may sound this was the problem with us as players not being on the same page. Now that I'm a Senior, being on the team has shown me life morals that I would have never thought of which is adjacent to a relationship with a person. Both spouses have to be intertwined with one another and have trust with one another; but as a team we didn't have that. Sometimes I ask myself who's fault was it at the end of the day, but its disturbing sometimes to even think about it because I don't know who does did it fall under.

'Till this day as much I want to say that I love the game of basketball, its hard to answer a question where I would describe what type of player I am or how good of a player I am as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers