Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Definition Of Journalism

Journalism is one of the most fast-paced jobs in the United States and around world. To me I call it a skilled labor for the simple reason that you don’t have to be gifted with the ability to write. But in my mind the ability to write comes from the inner feelings and experiences of one self, and that is the diversity of journalism. The various qualities of where people make an impact on paper extends and exposes their life lessons to their wisdom to the world which can even place a major impact to readers.


If you really think about it journalism has broaden its horizons by evolving itself from being stemmed as a book and newspaper, but it has adapted to the media side of the world. So again, the diversity of journalism has been constructive and productive because now it can be followed by more than one opportunity. Journalism in today’s generation has acknowledged people from all kinds of backgrounds in the world. It has empowered people to be very intellectual as well as being literary at the same time.

In closing, journalism is one of the most competitive jobs. It is a growing responsibility that’s always on its tip of its toe towards getting the job done. Journalism is a stepping stone for me because it made me find out something about myself that I didn’t even perceive, it showed me that it’s possible to write about any situation from the mind and soul in which it can shed a light to the people. To me that is the definition of Journalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers