Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tomorrow Is The First Day Of Our Last Year

Ughh.... how can I start this... Well tomorrow is the first day of my senior in high school. Sometimes I can't believe that I reached this part of my life. When I was in elementary school I always thought high school was really difficult, sometimes I would go ahead and ask my cousins because they were in high school themselves if it really was hard at all. They would just tell me not really. As for my curiosity back then,now I can say it really isn't difficult because I've always done what I had to do. Thus, it has been a long road for me. I've experience so many things that taught me about life along with its inclinations. I hope this last year of high school all goes well for me. I wish the best out of life for those that always been there for me also. It seems like I'm writing a farewell letter but I'm writing this for those who are reading this who are also in their last stage of high school to make the most of it because I believe after this will define the person that we are going to be and what decisions we are going to make in the long run for the better or even for the worst.

"Peace&MuchLoveToYa" - Lupe Fiasco
To High School Seniors
Class Of 2010

2 comments:

  1. this is greatness and so true at the same time....when i was younger i used to think high school was a facade but i realize that i was imature back then and couldn't see this far....but i finally know the will that i possess and how i can enhance the greatness in me and channel it into something love and cherish....i used to think school was just holding me back from what i want as a musician but now i see that it is preparing me for the outside world even though i still disagree with the education in this country....but i will just use school as a tool for my achievements and success....but to retain our truimph in this world can be laborious and complex but that will create a collision of humbleness,confidence and perseverence.....there for we can come across the freedom that we seek and pursuit our own happiness to therefore live forever...

    "I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold
    I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good." -Kid Cudi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn my dude...yeah sounds like a farewell but i totally agree with how this last year is going to effect us.I Mean like i always say so far so good until i miss that esasay but good stuff.We had fun though.Aight.Peace. - Quest!on K!D

    ReplyDelete

Followers