Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Magnitizing Peculiarity #1: Lupe Fiasco


Lupe Fiasco; 26; Born and raised in the West side of Chicago; Grammy Award Winner Rapper and "Album Of The Year" nominated for the critically-acclaimed albums "Food & Liquor as well as "The Cool". What can I say about this dude's sense of fashion. Sometimes I wonder what's on his mind in the morning when he throws on his pieces? Even though I have my own style of fashion- his is very comparable to mine, for the simple fact that I guess trying out new things regardless of what people say. Now this man has been in several well credited magazines such as Complex; XXL MAG; KING; Swagger; Billboards; GIANT MAG; FanZine and most essentially GQ Magazine where he was named GQ's "Breakout Man Of The Year"

Also when it comes to his feet; it's really unbaring to watch. It something; sort of like an onion to my eye. From Lowtops-To-Hightops he figures out his way to illuminate every step that he takes. I guess an magnetizing peculiarity can come along way. Look what it has made me write about. ;-)






He so unique from others especially as a Hip-Hop Artist.
Who would have thought a Rapper could have Japanese Tendencies?
Or even love to Skate...
How different can you be... LOL



2 comments:

  1. this is why this artist is my greatest inspiration....not only do i admire his music and lyrics but his fashion is epic....also his intelligence is what inspires me the most....his rhymes is like watching all 5 saw movies lol.....i even watch this dude's interviews because the way he talks is brilliant.....and he doesn't even read lol....if it wasn't for him i wouldn't be doing my music at all....so thank mr.lupe fiasco for what ever success i will grasp and contain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo We All tryed thinking like him basically he's a genious.So I respect The Mind of lupe kid's nice but oH That trench coat....never seen it before.Looks Type Cool I Mean i wouldnt wear it but the sneakers look comfortable lol Aight.Peace. - Quest!on K!D

    ReplyDelete

Followers